The box is 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 1-1/4" with a clear acetate window to show off a mini album. Making this box is pretty simple.............so give it a try!
The Chocolate Chip CS used for the box itself peeks out about 1/4" with the lid decorated only at the side.
(1) 7-5/8" x 7-5/8" Rose Red CS for the lid, score on all sides 1"
(4) 7/8" x 5-3/8" DSP for sides of lid
(1) 4-3/4" x 4-3/4" clear acetate
(1) 8" x 8" Chocolate Chip CS for the bottom, score on all sides 1-1/4"
Here are the cut pieces (without the DSP)
Assemble the box bottom in the same manner. Your box is complete. Optional embellishment: stamp "memories" and attach to either inside on the album or on the outside of the album. Wha-la............you are finished!!!
- Stamps: unknown
- CS: Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, DSP (unknown)
- Ink: Chocolate Chip
- Accys: SU Exclusive Beautiful Wings Big Shot Embosslit die, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Sticky Tape, Mini Glue Dots