To make the box:
(1) 5" x 5", score 1-5/8" each side. Cut away 2 of the sections as shown, punch hole, apply sticky tape, then assemble box
Here's the lid: (1) 2-7/16" x 2-7/16" (which is 2-3/8"+1/16")....sorry but the lid just needs to be slightly larger than the box bottom. Score 3/8" on all 4 edges.
Stamp image - be careful to stamp image in the correct direction if the image has a specific direction (like these clouds). Use Bashful blue to stamp the message (which was placed inside the box after using the scallop square punch.
For the bear box, a background stamp used Versamark ink and the message used Creamy Caramel ink.
Use a 1" circle punch for the Bunny box.
Attach punched fence around the box.
Secure Pink ribbon to lid with snail adhesive then attach around the lid with the bow in the back. I added a Pixie Pink Punched heart to the front of the lid popped with a dimensional.
- Stamps: Best Yet (retired), Good Neighbors (SAB-retired)
- CS: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Real Red, Barely Banana, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Pixie Pink
- Ink: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Versamark, Pretty in Pink
- Accys: 1" Circle Punch, Fence Punch (non SU), Sizzix Big Shot Texture Plate #4, Stampin Write Pretty in Pink and Black Pens, Pink taffeta Ribbon Sponging Daubers, Sticky Tape, dimensionals